Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Winners #81

There were  23 entries for the Key  themed  challenge. Thankyou all for continuing to play along . Three new players joined in again  so welcome.  
Random Org is just that so I'm pleased to see that 2 out of the 3 have won prizes as below but first here is my  Top 3

In Numerical order they are

(13) Jenny L.

Isn't this the most delightful little Mini journal.
Such a lot of work has gone into making it . Please do go and have a look  as you will not be disappointed. I love how Jenny has incorporated all the elements. Key, Vermillion and not forgetting the butterflies of course!!

(17) Terrie

With this pair of terrific bookmarks. I love how terrie has used the keys as part of the butterflies bodies. Can never have enough bookmarks.  

(20) Cara

 Very much into mixed media at the moment so I love this gorgeous sparkly plaque.  Again I like the key element on the butterfly bodies.  

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the Top 3
Badge from the side bar.


So onto the winner picked  by Random Org. 

(12) Radhika
CAS but oh so striking. Hope you will come and play again soon. 

Congratulations Radhika.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 81
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.


The Winner of the


Memory Box
'Calais Butterflies'
Diecut .

For using a Key  and the colour Vermillion  + your butterfly
Is 

(9) Mukta Maniar

This card was completed in 20 mins start to finish which is some feat with all that heat embossing.

Congratulations Mukta. I do hope you will come and play again. 
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please  also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 82.


7 comments:

Radhika said...

Yay !! Thank you so much for choosing my card. . :) ya would love to join nxt challenges.. :)

Radhika said...

Congrats to the top 3 and winner :)

Mukta Parvatikar-Maniar said...

Wow...Thank you so much. I am so excited to win here as its my first entry.Thank you.

Cara said...

Thank you for picking me in your top three, really enjoyed this challenge. Huge congratulations to all the winners, top picks and random, all created stunning projects. In fact that goes for every single entry, they have all been amazing x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
thank you so much for putting my journal in the top 3.
I am really chuffed to be chosen.
Congrats ot the others chosen and the winners.
I have family staying at the mo so things are quite hectic.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Barb said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you for another fun challenge Mrs. A. Barbxx

UplayOnline said...

ya would love to join nxt challenges.. :)

หนังใหม่